Friday, September 16, 2016

September


I know, I can never seem to keep up with my posts. :) Sorry. I will try to do better.  In the meantime, here's the update on us for September. The school session has begun. We have elected to remain in our homeschool program, with A Beka. I like their belief system and their teaching tools. I tried their  video program but we discovered it simply was not for us. I am now teaching her at our speed. Keira is still riding, but is also going to be involved with the Willie and the Chocolat Factory play this fall. She is having a blast and we are very proud of her. If you are interested in seeing some of her amusing riding videos, you can find them here. 
Boogie

Horse Pals


Hero

 Matt is still working at Toyota and in the Pilot program.
Slick and Matt. They have liked
one another from their first meeting.
I wish we had a place to house him so we
could buy Slick for Matt. 
He works many hours, but he has gained a new friend.
 Regarding me, I'm currently working diligently on new stories, adventuring in radio as a BlogTalkRadio host with my writing partner, Linda. L. Barton. We are having a blast and have been blessed with some pretty awesome guests. I am also working on numerous other projects, but you can find out more about that if you're interested at Lisa's Place or Deadly Reads.


Olaf, isn't he so darn cute?

My brother in law's Carving Shop

Matt teaching Keira how to shoot. 

Memaw, Bonnie, and Keira at Bo's shop in
Pickwick, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment